Introduction
Today I realized that having an amazing hobby that you truly love can make a world of difference. Even with all the crazy turmoil of the world, down to good friends going through hard times. Having your escape just makes everything go away and yet give you so much back.
Sometimes it doesn't work for everybody. Such as, the hobby just doesn't fulfill them as it used to. Or they just have so much messed up stuff in their life that even doing something they love can't fix it for them.
Which today was my plan to help a friend in need to get his mind off some troubling times. So I thought about it and cam up with "The Having Fun Manual." It's a multiple part series in which I can teach you to have fun. So every once in a while I'll just put up things I think might be fun, but hey who knows if it really is until you try it or I actually try it myself.
Chapter 1 (Preview)
Getting off your Ass
It's as easy as that. Stand up step outside and take a deep breath, cause you're a free individual who has the right to.
More to come of course. Just love to keep my audience riveted.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment