Getting off your Ass
Basically to at least have any sort of fun you first have to initialize it. It can be as easy as standing outside and taking in a big deep breath, to traveling thousands of miles to be somewhere fun. But it all just takes that little voice inside to say, "Let's do this."
I know many times myself, I will just be sitting there and thinking I should do something. But I don't. I just sit there and watch TV or go on the internet, as I am now. Anyways there are times when just sitting around getting a nice little home fix never really hurt anyone.
As for you as a person though you need to get out and experience things first hand. With out experiences you can't really learn anything about you, others, life, etc. Even if you well I read this here and saw this on TV there, you are still experiencing it. But you are doing so through someone else. Someone who had the experience and is giving it to you. Now how Fun would it be for you to do that? To go experience something and be able to share it any which way you wanted.
So get off your ass and experience life, and don't forget to have fun doing it.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment